Geo-Med, LLC has been verified by the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and is registered on the System for Award Management (SAM). Learn more about our SDVOSB status, contracting regulations and requirements by clicking HERE.
We Are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Geo-Med, LLC is a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) medical and surgical supplier, founded in 2004 by a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. We have partnered with leading manufacturers that share our commitment to client satisfaction to provide a broad range of medical and surgical products to our Veteran Administration Medical Center and Department of Defense Military Treatment Facility customers. We take great pride in knowing our products and the service we provide affect the care of our veterans, active duty military personnel and their families. Geo-Med serves federal customers nationally and abroad.
“Our mission is to deliver superior customer service, uncompromised product quality and business integrity to our VA Medical Centers and Military Treatment Facilities. We are determined to provide the highest level of service to all those who SERVED—past and present.”
We have extensive experience in federal contracting and procurement requirements. Geo-Med maintains multiple federal contracts including: FSS, GSA, ECAT, DAPA, Pre-Pak DAPA and several BPAs to help our federal procurement professionals better serve our nation’s Veterans.
Geo-Med is committed to the contracting process, and as our product offerings continue to grow, we will source from domestic and Trade Agreement Act (TAA) compliant manufacturers as often as possible for inclusion on our federal contracts. We will continue to seek opportunities for additional regional and national Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) when appropriate to bring cost savings and standardization when possible.
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Geo-Med’s primary focus is to provide exceptional service to our Veterans Administration and Department of Defense customers.
We offer the following in support of this mission:
- CVE Verified SDVOSB founded in 2004. Eligible for set-aside and sole-source contracts
- Extensive and growing manufacturing vendors offering thousands of products for veteran patient care including new and unique technologies
- In-house contracting and RFQ/RFP response teams
- Field and inside sales support teams
- World class customer service dedicated to accurate and prompt responses
- GSA Schedule 73: GS-07F-0359T
- GSA Schedule 66: 47QSWA18D001U
- FSS Schedule 65IIA: V797P-2264D
- DAPA (Formulary): VA119-17-PA-0429-002
- DAPA (Formulary): VA119-18-PA-0188
- DAPA: SP-0200-09-H-0023
- DAPA: SP-0200-14-H-0004
- ECAT: SPE2D1-19-D-001
- National Contract: VA797N-14-C-0016